What is a Content Management System (CMS)?
Simply put, if your content changes more than once every month, you need to get a Content Management System or CMS. While changing a static HTML site requires knowledge of web programming, CMS offers layman to edit, create and upload content like a pro and the result is professional every time.
Some features of a CMS:
- All important content stored in database
- All content area fully editable and manageable
- Open up for your customers to contribute content
- Site layout is fully customizable by you!
- Upload and use your own images anywhere on your content or site
- Add a forum/survey/poll or capture contact info on the fly
- Multimedia capable – images, music, videos
- Role based access control – protect some or all directories from non-members
- Smart site monitor alerts you when important events occur on your site
- Revert back to a previous version of your document with one click
- Enterprise class search functionality on all your documents and content
- If you can use Microsoft Word, we can create professional looking content with in-built editor
Full Administrative control
- Change order of content – news, FAQs, Articles etc.
- Generate newsflash from your content dynamically
- Create and edit content from anywhere in the world
- Create unlimited content, categories and sub-categories
- Visual media repository – edit images on the server
- CMS will know where things are so you never have to worry about correct links
- Drip-feed your website news and rss feeds from around the world automatically
- All content can be emailed, printed or made into pdf with NO intervention from you
- What you see is what you get (WYSIWYG) editor for visually editing content
- Change the look and feel of your website to match your taste
- Polls/Surveys – Now put a different one on each page
- Thousands of modules to add to your site and most are FREE
- Change the entire site with one click by changing the template
- Layout preview. See how it looks before publishing
- Banner Ad Manager. Sell space on your site to advertisers including Google
Our CMS-Platform features:
- A fully customized CMS solution
- WYSIWYG Editing Tools at your finger tips
- You are the boss of your content
- Lock out content that is being Editing by others – prevent data loss
- Full-Service Multi-media management
- Document version management
- Document archiving facility
- Enterpise class ACL (access control list)
- And much much more..